Clear all

Space Rover 2020 Challenge - Vexus Sol 250-ex

Page 5 / 6

FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

And finally all the parts of the vehicle are textured and that include drone that i finished recently. Here is a preview from the Substance Painter:
Code name: CELERION 
Code number: D200-FLX

Serhii and art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here is the render that i made to see how the vehicle is looking, when i setup some lighting and play around with volumetric. In this case i used 3 point lighting setup and add some volumetric fog to the floor. This is still i can say testing how materials react to light and what should be good for the final scene. Soon i will release a video update on the texturing phase.

Hope you like it 😀

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

This is another render, this time from the back side, just to give an overall look of the vehicle. There will be more renders to come with explanations of the vehicle's features.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here is some kind of presentation of the vehicle, just to give you an idea of important parts of the vehicle. Now i will start with the creation of the environment and make the final scene. Hope i will make it in time 😀

akisara reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am coming to you with another video update as i mentioned. In this episode i am explaining the workflow i used for the texturing phase and also speak about further steps in creation process. Check it out in the link below 😀
Hum3D Space Rover Challenge 2020 - Episode Four

akisara reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I started with creation of the terrain. As i already mentioned i will use World Creator to create the terrain for my scene.

art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just testing the environment. I am still not sure if this is the final look because i am still thinking about something different and think that i can make it better. Here are some previews from World Creator:

art.nin and Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Still adjusting the environment and not sure about the final look. Here is another preview from World Creator:

art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here i am finally managed to choose the environment, and i also had i lot of problems with Maya crashes, but i overcome that somehow. I started to compose the scene as you can see. Still a lot of things to add to the scene regarding the environment. I am going to use megascans to fill that up. Soon new updates so stay tuned 😀

art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The last post of the compositing was fine for me yesterday, but today when i saw it again, i told myself that it is not what i want and i don't like it. So once again i am back inside World Creator to change some stuff and reshape the environment. I am really struggling to decide what is the best and i want to make it look awesome and don't ruin the previous presentation renders of the vehicle. The time is ticking really fast and i am still not sure about the final scene. Hope i will make it in time 😀

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6