Clear all

Space Rover 2020 Challenge - Vexus Sol 250-ex

Page 4 / 6

FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I created all the parts for the drone, now it's time to combine them and get the look of the drone i am going for.

art.nin and Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

And here it is, i assembled the drone. As you can see at has two modes, in one it is completely  straight and in the other it's body is angled i little bit.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I started with the texturing process of the vehicle. As you can see i will texture it in Substance Painter, and also i will use Photoshop for some decals.

art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Almost done with texturing the front part of the vehicle. I want to say that everything i have done so far with texturing is cause to change, if i change my mind about how it looks.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I finished the texturing of the SENUS system. Now i will start to texture wheels.

art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The cannon is also done. I have done pretty much good job with texturing for now, but there is still a lot to do. As you can see for now i am forcing white combined with orange color and for the lights i use lighter blue colors. Also there are rough metal parts that are darker grey and some black colors in logos and text decals. Those are all the colors i will use for any other parts of the vehicle. I hope this will turn out to be the way i will like it, but i will see that when i finish the whole vehicle. I hope you like my work until now and the way this is going to the final piece 😀

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Yet another part is done. As you can see the wheels are finished. I am happy with the result and the work so far, but there is still a long way to go.

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here it is the machine gun is also finished. I hope by tomorrow i will finish the texturing of the vehicle.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Getting closer and closer to the end of texturing phase for the vehicle. I just finished Radar Antenna and Camera. Here are some previews from Substance Painter:

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Here is the back part of the vehicle. The interior i made completely with textures combining height maps and hard surface normals. The vehicle is almost done, just a few adjustments are need to be made. After that i will post some test renders of it, just to see if everything is alright.

art.nin reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 6