Hilman Hunter - Car render challenge 2020
Most of the parts are complete, the biggest problem in this project is the lack of a proper blueprint, I tested most of them and each one had a problem! In the next steps, I complete the parts and apply the material to the whole project
I published the work with several bugs at the last minute! In this challenge, I learned many lessons, I understood the problems of my work. The cars and characters I made for this challenge, I will make animation in the coming months and will post on this forum.
I wish you all success and I hope all of you are part of the winner of this contest, in the end, sorry for my bad English language
In the last ten days, I have worked so fast that I forgot to update the process