Clear all

Flying Cars Contest 2022 - The Crew

Page 1 / 2

FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hello everyone! I decided to join this contest after all, maybe it is too late, but I will try my best to finish the project that I have in my mind on time.

For this project I am pretty much inspired by street racing and movies/games that are covering this same topic. But I want to make a scene where we can see the street racing crew from the distant future with flying cars. I chose some of the car designs as base and then I will build on them to make them look like distant future flying cars, but still try to keep the recognizable look of those specific cars. The designs are the two lamborgini models v12 vision grand turismo and terzo millennio. They already look like really futuristic cars with their design, and with little changes and upgrades, they can become what I imagine. I also plan to add characters to the scene, because after all, the title of my work says it all.

There is very few time left and this will be a great challenge for me! 

MOODBOARD

FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Working on a first car Lamborgini v12 Gran Turismo. Still an early stage of creation.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am slowly building up the grand turismo, and along the way think how I can implement boosters or rotating wheels to make it flying car.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I am changing completely the back part of the original design of Gran Turismo v12. I want to make that part more futuristic and also thinking of the way to incorporate the flying system in the wheel holes.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Getting close to the end of modeling phase of this first car. There are still some stuff I need to add around wheel flying system.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

And the modeling phase is completed! I added some boosters behind the wheels, which enables the car to fly.

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Time is running out, and every minute is precious right now! So I started to work on the second car for my scene. The other Lamborgini model Terzo Millennio. It is an early stage of modeling. But I hope to finish it by tomorrow night. When I complete the modeling phase for both cars I wil make materials and slowly start to make the composition of the scene. There is still a lot of work to do!

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Modeling phase for the second car is progressing nicely so far. So by the end of the day it should be completed.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The modeling phase for the second car is completed! The next step is to setup materials for both cars. After that I will proceed with making characters.

ReplyQuote
FIRA
 FIRA
(@fiki94)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The materials has been setup up for the first car. Now I will start to preapare materials for the second car. Here is a quick viewport render!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2