Fiat 500 Abarth

Page 1 / 2

Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello,

Welcome to the thread for my 2019 Car modeling Challenge

"What better way to visit the home of illustrious Hobbits from the back seat of a Fiat 500 old timer. 

I live in New Zealand, its beautiful nature is inspiring and peaceful.  I hope my art work can relate the canvas of my mind. 

Feel free to comment and critic.

Thank you.

Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

References,Blocking

Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth

TomPhillips, Serhii and alav reacted
ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth

ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Update on the blocking as I will keep on reviewing the main composition as each asset will come to completion.

Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth

jholmes, MyCGIChannel, Serhii and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I have arrived at the completion of modeling the car, I would like to know if anyone feels the logo is too big, Its a little concern at the moment.

I have stated to model the site, environment. Will update as I progress. Thank you

Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Here are a few updates on the texturing, I have massively used megascans textures, mixer and substance painter to create all my textures.

Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth

MyCGIChannel reacted
ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat 500 Abarth

TomPhillips, jholmes, Serhii and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I have not been able to lock down the lighting, those are raw renders from 3dsmax using corona. I had a wish to do my entire lighting and scene with UE4, with respect to time It will be in the future. I am also hoping that I can get the look and feel from the hobbit movie, any insight on the color grading will be wholeheartedly welcomed. 

ReplyQuote
MyCGIChannel
(@mycgichannel)
Eminent Member

You have done an amazing job. You have shown, drawing this car in the same way I'd like to, Starting out of a box going to this, I'm dreaming of it. You have what it takes to draw, I'm a beginner, I knew your method would be the same as mine, you have established the thought, I kinda was going to give up on, thumbs up to be the first in this contest, to create a car the way I'm aiming for. you have inspired me not give up. Your replication in 3D is astonishing. Millios of thumbs up. 

Atom_nz reacted
ReplyQuote
Atom_nz
(@atom_nz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thank you. I am very honoured that you have found inspiration here. I wish you success with your work. Spend some time with your idea and it will give you lots of inspiration. Before I had come to this composition I had to give up on two other. That is why if you block out your entire scene it will be very helpful.

Do not hesitate to flick me a quote if you get stuck at something, will try to help you out. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2