car render challengr 2020 - The Forgotten Glory

Notifications
Clear all

N.I.M.A
(@n-i-m-a)
Topic starter  

Hi guys. My name is Nima. I have been interested in 3D since 2006. I was teenager at that time and I made an effort for everything without fear. I used to work with Poser and 3Dsmax and created whatever I imagined and even made animations related to high school lessons, which was looks good for me and others. After a year, one of my animations had seen by my friend's father, who had an advertising company, and he said my work was useless or somehow unpleasant and I must do another one but 3Dworks. I was very upset and said goodbye to the 3D and changed my field. finally, I studied Information Technology and graduated from university. I worked in the same field for few years.

When the pandemic of Corona virus started, I decided to go back to my hobby and this is the first 3d model I’ve made from my mind. I’ve always loved Ferrari since I was a child. Especially those with pop-up- headlight like Ferrari 355.

Then I decided to design a car with combination of old and new Elements. The name of the car is Ferrari N1. N is first letter of my name and 1 because this is my first challenge.

But I named this work Forgotten Glory. Because car manufacturers have not used Pop-up headlights for years, and it seemed very appealing to me to design a car that has this kind of lights. On the other hand, I consider my world is belong to the three-dimensional, and in fact I find it. My 3D works are forgotten glory for myself.

N.I.M.A
(@n-i-m-a)
Topic starter  

I thought the time was over for sending my work and look at my final project size! It made for Instagram and I’m aiming to publish that on my page. Incredibly, I went to the hum3D site and saw that there was still a deadline. So, I didn’t publish that on my page. I’m really happy and be here for challenge!

ReplyQuote
N.I.M.A
(@n-i-m-a)
Topic starter  

these are some of  my references.  ferrari 355, 375 mm coupe, ferrari 280 and also 812 superfast for rear part.

ReplyQuote
N.I.M.A
(@n-i-m-a)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
N.I.M.A
(@n-i-m-a)
Topic starter  

I decided to add a spoiler and also you can see Rear view and pop-up lights here.

ReplyQuote
N.I.M.A
(@n-i-m-a)
Topic starter  

Environment

ReplyQuote
N.I.M.A