Car Render Challenge 2020 - Legendary DTM season 1992 - Mercedes-Benz 190E vs BMW M3 E30

Notifications
Clear all

Car Render Challenge 2020 - Legendary DTM season 1992 - Mercedes-Benz 190E vs BMW M3 E30

Page 2 / 3

Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

New livery and rims for Mercedes 

Fekete Zoltan, Christoph, Serhii and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
DeepLight
(@deeplight)
Eminent Member

Nice job bro!! I love it.

I don't know why i can't attach an image in mi WIP if the size is less than 2 mb, you can help me with that?

ReplyQuote
Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: DeepLight

Nice job bro!! I love it.

I don't know why i can't attach an image in mi WIP if the size is less than 2 mb, you can help me with that?

Thank you very much! :)) Try attach any size image. Let's go with 1mb jpeg first. Maybe size is ok but resolution is unacceptable? Let me know how it went ?

ReplyQuote
Rafal_Gugula
(@xullyr)
Eminent Member

Kurła Pioter... good job with the textures and weathering!

Pioter_ reacted
ReplyQuote
Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: RafalGugula

Kurła Pioter... good job with the textures and weathering!

Thanks a lot! I wanted to focus on weathering 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was gone for a while but that was because of my friend. He started do some car animation soo I thaught that it will be challange for me to do hum3d with full car rig and animation. So I will try and just after challange finished I will do animation renders and we will see how it worked:)

For now I can show you some texturing stuff 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi guys!

I'm fighting with myself. That supposed to be easy shot. I had that picture in my mind! I knew what I wanted to show. Instead of doing it like I wanted to, I started to mix different lights, camera angles, posiotions and movements and that is so confusing to chose right one when a lot of them are just like I like!

Still much to do but for now I can show you first

Serhii and DeepLight reacted
ReplyQuote
Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

And second 

ReplyQuote
Pioter_
(@pioter_)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Lack of time.. But one step closer to final image. Another angle, another test.

DeepLight and Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
DeepLight
(@deeplight)
Eminent Member

Look so nice bro!!!

Pioter_ reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3