Notifications
Clear all

Car Render Challenge 2019: a gorgeous Italian in Texas

Page 4 / 4

MyCGIChannel
(@mycgichannel)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I've made up my mind. I've chosen an Italian car I'd love to design in 3D. I think she is gorgeous, but not one of the previous cars I tried to draw. I feel fatigue when I need to redo things, so my thought is, to draw a car from scratch. This time, I've been lucky to find a spot on blueprint in the last week. I've inserted all angles of the blueprints in the first save. This car has been drawn, only not for this site.

The start is promising but when I look at it, I fel kinda overwhelmed. I think, I need a distance from it for a few hours, I need to remember all my flaws, I need to detail the basic design as a low poly model and I need a few hours of rest to contemplate. But this Italian car is going to be the one, I'd like to draw in 3D hopefully before the deadline. I feel excited, I hope to be on track within a few days. I'll let you all see my progress from start to end.

ReplyQuote
MyCGIChannel
(@mycgichannel)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

And there is one other thing I'd like to mention. It is kinda a huge deal for me, I can't sleep properly when I have put my teeth in something. I'm thinking before sleeping in about the problems I'm facing and that holds me for falling asleep. I try to avoid this, so this time, I wanna do it right. So I can sleep peacefully. I need to learn and already half learned to avoid this. How to avoid this? To face all problems before going to sleep and not to take to much hay. So my basics, my research, the blueprints, I've got everything I need. Dot for now. I'll be back with an amazing spot on design incorporating the flaws I met so far. And I'll be genuinely happy as much. See you in a few days.

ReplyQuote
zzhn
 zzhn
(@zzhn)

This kind of work takes a lot of effort and planning  to produce something beautiful..
Just remember your doing  this for fun - and because you love this in the first place... and you'll sleep like a baby 🙂

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4