blue hour | BMW Isetta | Car render Challenge 2019

Notifications
Clear all

heinloft
(@heinloft)
Topic starter  

I want to join the challenge again.First I found the place and then the car. It´s a city on a small island but you can only see a cafe in a old house which is built maybe next to a castle.

It has to be a vintage car and a very small one. I found the Isetta on a motor show and my mind started to create a image. 

I took many fotos of the car, after a research by internet I found lots of different variations of the Isetta. Its not only the painting, in many of the cars small details or big exterior changes were made by bmw in the life time of the Isetta. The special model of the Isetta in the BMW Museum is not the same that I wanted. Self I shoot pictures of four different models of this special car.

I want to join the challenge again.First I found the place and then the car. It´s a city on a small island but you can only see a cafe in a old house which is built maybe next to a castle.

It has to be a vintage car and a very small one. I found the Isetta on a motor show and my mind started to create a image. 

I took many fotos of the car, after a research by internet I found lots of different variations of the Isetta. Its not only the painting, in many of the cars small details or big exterior changes were made by bmw in the life time of the Isetta. The special model of the Isetta in the BMW Museum is not the same that I wanted. Self I shoot pictures of four different models of this special car.

Serhii reacted
heinloft
(@heinloft)
Topic starter  

I started with modeling in 3ds Max:

MyCGIChannel and Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
heinloft
(@heinloft)
Topic starter  

I chose to render the Blender Cycles and switched to Blender 2.8.

MyCGIChannel and Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
heinloft
(@heinloft)
Topic starter  

After modeling the environment, I started to light with a simple HDRI. I used spot and point lights to imitate artificial light. After that I added some details like plants, decals and damages in the walls.

blue hour | BMW Isetta | Car render Challenge 2019blue hour | BMW Isetta | Car render Challenge 2019blue hour | BMW Isetta | Car render Challenge 2019

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote